Find New Ways to Live Your Best Life
Heritage Pointe Senior Living strives to enrich our residents’ experiences in every possible way. We offer a diverse selection of services and amenities to accommodate a broad range of preferences.
Regardless of who you are or what you like to do, you’ll find rewarding pastimes and stimulating opportunities in our community. To schedule a tour or have your questions answered, contact us today and speak with someone on our team.
Our Community Services
Inspire Wellness for Life is Lifesprk unique approach to promoting a better quality of life for our residents. This program takes a multi-dimensional approach to wellness so that we can meet the needs of every senior in our care.
The 7 different dimensions include:
- Physical: Actively choosing healthy lifestyles
- Spiritual: Living with intention, purpose, & meaning
- Social: Interacting with others on a daily basis
- Emotional: Acknowledging & accepting feelings
- Intellectual: Pursuing creative pastimes
- Vocational: Promoting self-expression through skills & talents
- Environmental: Caring for our surroundings and respecting them at all times
Keeping track of medications can be challenging, especially when a person’s needs continue to change. Our staff can help you manage medications and take them as prescribed.
We also monitor your health diligently in case your medication needs to be adjusted. If necessary, our staff will adapt quickly to your new needs and ensure a smooth transition to your new medication schedule.
We partner with TotalCare Pharmacy to ensure your needs are met.
All Memory Care staff members receive specialized training for patients with memory loss and cognitive challenges via our Enriching Connections program. This training helps facilitate meaningful connections between residents and our staff, providing vital social opportunities for seniors with dementia or Alzheimer’s.
Enriching Connections is built on the following values:
- Relationships & Community: Bringing a sense of belonging to every resident.
- Commitment: Ensuring the best possible care for all residents at all times.
- Certification & Training: All Memory Care staff and management must earn certificates through the Alzheimer’s Association and complete additional dementia training.
- Services: Our nursing staff provide support for families to help them choose services tailored for their loved ones.
- Meaningful Life & Engagement: Improving quality of life for residents through our central program philosophy, Inspire Wellness for Life.
- Environment: Continuously developing our community’s structure to keep it secure and welcoming for residents with cognitive challenges.
- Accountability: Reviewing our plans, procedures, and culture so we can always maintain high standards of care.
Respite and Recovery provides short stays in our community from 7 to 60 days in length. These short stays can be useful for seniors recovering from surgery or facing other temporary challenges that require professional supervision.
Respite and Recovery can also be a useful way to give primary care providers a break, allowing them to regain their energy. Some seniors even use this option to sample life in our community before joining us long-term.
Seniors in Respite and Recovery can still enjoy our entire range of services, including:
- A furnished apartment
- 3 daily chef-prepared meals
- Basic TV package & all utilities (except for landline phones)
- Optional housekeeping (for an extra fee)
- Scheduled group activities
- Staff on-site 24 hours a day
- Frequent wellness checks
- Medication administration
- Nurse supervision
- An emergency response system & team
Qualified medical professionals visit our community on a regular basis, bringing their essential knowledge and skills. We work with a range of general practitioners and specialists who help us stay aware of each resident’s needs and address them accordingly.
For our residents with cognitive impairments, the stability and familiarity of routine are crucial for maintaining a sense of normalcy. The 8-8 program gives residents a structured daily routine without ever sacrificing an engaging and enjoyable lifestyle.
We design thoughtful daily activities so residents remain safe and in control, which has shown to positively affect state of mind, security, and sleep patterns.
Residents who have suffered illnesses or injuries may have lost essential motor functions that allow them to move around and communicate. We work with Big Stone Therapies to help empower our residents through a range of therapies.
Physical therapy helps our residents regain strength lost due to an injury or illness. Our team focuses on helping them heal and retrain their bodies while always working at a comfortable pace.
Occupational therapy focuses on helping residents regain their independence. We create accessible ways to approach daily activities when they begin to become challenging. By finding effective alternatives, we help our residents avoid falls and injuries so they can do more for themselves.
Speech therapy helps residents who have had a stroke, injury, or illness that has made communicating difficult and frustrating. Our speech therapists help our residents find their voices through vocal exercises that train them to use the right muscles to formulate sounds naturally. We can also help alleviate issues related to swallowing through speech therapy.
We support our medical services with a variety of recreational therapies. These therapies are included in our Integrative Health program and supplement our other care programs:
- Essential Oils: These aromatic oils are naturally-derived, and may help promote relaxation. Those with anxiety, pain, or nausea often use essential oils. They can also positively impact memory, mood, and learning.
- Hand & Foot Massage: This soothing form of touch helps release tension and stress. We frequently combine our massages with essential oils to create a more immersive atmosphere.
- Healing Music: Some rhythms and melodies often put people in a more peaceful state of mind. We choose specific music and schedule live music performances to encourage relaxation.
- Guided Imagery: Experience the power of your mind by concentrating on specific mental pictures. These sessions can bring clarity, focus, and relieve anxiety, insomnia, and pain.
- Energy-Based Healing Modalities: Reiki and other forms of healing touch are popular among those who seek relaxed, energized states of being. We invite experienced practitioners to our community so they can administer these services.
Our community life staff perform all Integrative Health services under the supervision of trained nurses. If you have questions about how these services might benefit you or a loved one, contact us and speak to someone who can help.
What Makes Lifesprk Senior Living Communities Different?
Frequent Community Events
Frequent Community Events
Our calendar of events keeps the community you live in vibrant and exciting. Meet your neighbors, grow your interests, stay active, and learn new things. Join the circle whenever you wish, and keep an eye on what’s happening.
Changing Lifestyles as You Wish
Changing Lifestyles as You Wish
Lifestyle begins with a choice, but you’re never tied down to what you chose yesterday. Take stock of what you want out of life, and let us know whenever you need a change of pace.
Our calendar of events keeps the community you live in vibrant and exciting. Meet your neighbors, grow your interests, stay active, and learn new things. Join the circle whenever you wish, and keep an eye on what’s happening.Learn More
Lifestyle begins with a choice, but you’re never tied down to what you chose yesterday. Take stock of what you want out of life, and let us know whenever you need a change of pace.Learn More
Our staff is trained and oriented to serve as pillars of your community. We take the time to make sure they’re here for you when you need them, and scarce when you don’t. Trust in our staff, and let us take care of things as best suits you.Learn More
Where to Find Us
Where to Find Us
Our community is located just off 4th Street North and the intersection of West Redwood Street.
Our Address207 N 4th St
Marshall, MN 56258